Get your coat, we’re going Out & About! High tea? A visit to the Waterfront? A stroll through Kirstenbosch Gardens? Skydiving?! Today we’re in search of fun, and you’re leading the way.
Getting out and about is good for the soul. If you like the thought of spending some time doing whatever takes your fancy, or if you know a special someone who deserves to get out and about for a bit of fun, then we have just the ticket!
The Out & About Voucher is a day out with a difference. The lucky holder of one of these vouchers gets collected from their home and taken out on an adventure of their choosing. Whether it’s a visit to Kirstenbosch, high tea somewhere elegant, a night at the opera or even a surfing lesson, we will be there every step of the way.
Spoil yourself with an Out & About Voucher or give one to Granny or Granddad, and open the door to a world of possibilities. Order via the form below or get in touch with one of our friendly team members on 021 782 8256, and very soon we’ll have you (or your loved one) out and about!
"Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away!"
― Dr Seuss
*If you have a custom request please let us know on the form below.
Order your voucher today!
The not-so-fine print
- Please allow at least 72hrs when booking an outing with your Out & About Gift Voucher.
- All vouchers expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- The stipulated price covers:
- Short-trip voucher – a time period of 1 and a half hours and travel of up to 50km in total.
- Half-day voucher – a time period of up to 3 hours and travel of up to 50km in total.
- Full-day voucher – a time period of up to 7 hours and travel of up to 50km in total.
- It is not permitted to use multiple vouchers in combination on a single outing. If you have an excursion in mind that requires more time and travel, contact us and we will tailor a voucher to your needs.
- Any additional costs such as theatre tickets, refreshments or meals are for your account.
- CareCompany will not be held responsible for loss of property or injuries incurred while in the hands of a third party service provider, eg skydiving, surfing etc