Your health, happiness and independence are important to us, that’s why we offer just the right amount of support and genuine companionship to help you maintain quality of life in your own home.
At the CareCompany, we know what it’s like to be young at heart but still need a little help getting from A to B. We also know that you might not want or be ready for any of the traditional care options, like a residential home, which is why we offer home-based care – giving you the freedom to continue to enjoy the comforts of your own home and maintain your independence.
Our home-based, person-centred-care gives you the support you need to carry out your daily life and do the things you love without unnecessary burden. What’s more, our highly trained, experienced Carers are great company and you can be assured of spending time with someone you can relate to.
We tailor a support plan based on your unique and specific circumstances, whatever they are. And because our team has extensive training and experience we’ll match your needs with exactly the right Carer for you.
Family Matters: Home-based care,
CapeTalk Radio Interview on July 23, 2015
If you would like to hear more about our home-based care model then have a listen to Dr Leon Geffen, Geriatric Specialist, and Jonathan Mills, Founder of the CareCompany, as they chat to Cape Talk’s Pippa Hudson about supporting Elders in their own homes.
CareCompany offers you and your family a wide range of value-added care services.
- We provide a wide spectrum of care services from simple companionship, like help getting to and from the shops or appointments, through to full-time specialised care for severe conditions, such as Dementia.
- We offer balanced support, companionship and care to positively impact every aspect of our client’s life.
- Our packages are flexible, cost-effective and can be tailor-made to meet the specific needs of each individual client.
- We understand that families and caregivers also need support and we can share the responsibility, offer support and sound advice to families with loved ones who are in need of care.
- We support whatever level of care is necessary, whether it be in your own home or within a residential facility.
- Our exceptional team of Carers and managers ensure that our clients get professional and reliable service at all times.